Our Client Communication Pledge
1. We represent our clients in the same manner as we would our friends and family members.
2. We are accessible and available (by telephone and by appointment) to our clients.
3. We combine years of experience with the utmost compassion when counseling our clients and advising them.
4. We explain the complexities of the legal system to our clients and guide them step by step through each stage of the litigation process.
5. We strongly empathize with our clients and understand the anxiety and uncertainty our clients are faced with after being injured due to the negligence of others. Most of our clients express concern over how they will pay past and future medical bills, obtain compensation for past lost wages and deal with the physical pain and uncertainty caused by accident related physical limitations and loss of earning capacity in the future. We will always work tirelessly to secure the recognition and compensation our clients need.
Call 813 251-LAWS (5297) today to arrange for a free legal consultation to review the legal remedies which may be available to help you recover.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any
individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Photo Credit: www.amtec.us.com